Sheehan & Co. Solicitors, Galway
At Sheehan & Co, our priority in response to COVID-19 is the health and safety of our employees and clients.
With this in mind, we have closed our offices to the public to help tackle the spread of Covid-19, while continuing to support clients on a business as usual basis.
Please note, we are continuing to work behind closed doors and rest assured that your matter is being looked after.
If you wish to discuss any legal matters you may have at present, please do not hesitate to contact the Office as you normally would and one of our Solicitors will assist you.
Please see our website, for all our direct email addresses and contact numbers.
Thank you for your co-operation.
Covid 19 – Legal issues for you and your business
Covid 19 – Legal issues for you and your business.In these unprecedented times, Sheehan & Co are taking a holistic approach, monitoring important governmental andpolicy developments and considering their implications as
we help clients navigate the legal, commercial and operational impact of the COVID-19 outbreak on their business and home.
At this time, there are a number of areas which we anticipate clients are facing immediate concerns:-
- Compliance with workplace safety issues and health care law.
- Urgent court appearances and applications
- Labour and employment issues, including employment mobility.
- Privacy and data protection policies and regulations.
- Dealing with *nancial institutions in respect of mortgage arrears.
- Making of wills and arrangements for family members to
ensure their security in these uncertain times;
- Force majeure provisions in commercial contracts.
- Supply chain disruption and other business continuity issues.
- Insurance questions and coverage exclusions and limitations.
If you have concerns in respect of any of the above matters or any other legal issues which you are considering at present, please do not hesitate to contact one of our solicitors and we will be happy to advise you and your
Sheehan & Co. Solicitors,
announce sponsorship of Connacht Rugby player